Pacers Sports & Entertainment / Indianapolis, IN
Pacers Sports & Entertainment is a high-performance company that manages the National Basketball Association’s (NBA) Indiana Pacers, (WNBA) Indiana Fever and (NBA G League) Fort Wayne Mad Ants and all other events at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
The Pacers strive to provide superior customer service and partnered with Gibson Teldata to select to a new high-performance communications solution. A Mitel solution was selected and installed in 2017. The Pacers now enjoy quicker response times to customer inquiries and increased customer service scores.
“After working with Mitel and Gibson Teldata we have seen excellent results. We see a mobile workforce that can get out into the community and do their job and we have a completely reliable system that never goes down, sound quality is outstanding and we really are able to use our phones as an asset to do our jobs better.”
- Ed Frederici – Chief Technology Officer, Pacer Sports & Entertainment
Pacers Project Scorecard
- Replace an aging phone system that provided zero visibility into customer interactions
- Minimize employee downtime and increase productivity
- Improve customer satisfaction
Gibson Teldata Recommended Solutions
- MiVoice Business, Unified Communications System
- MiContact Center Application
- MiVoice Call Recording Application
- MiCollab, Collaboration Application
- Access to robust analytics to identify training opportunities, peak traffic periods and customer insights
- Full mobility to keep employee’s productive in/out of the office
- Improved customer satisfaction scores based on annual NBA survey
Take your performance to the next level and contact your local Gibson Teldata Office today!