Centralize Your Telecom Functions in the Data Center
Gibson Teldata can help you migrate and centralize communication functions within the data center for your business; and help you gain operational flexibility so you can respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
Benefits of Voice Virtualization include:
- Dynamic delivery of desktop and end user devices
- Improved application availability
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Reduced costs and energy consumption
- Simplified disaster recovery
- Streamlined business operations
By leveraging virtual solutions you will get more out of your existing resources by pooling common infrastructure resources and break the legacy (one application to one server) model with server consolidation. There is no reason why you should treat your telephone environment any differently than the rest of the applications that are already in the data center.
Contact Gibson Teldata to help you determine a plan to move your voice applications to the data center today.